Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 169 - 171: Cruisy...

It’s been a long week though work has been quiet and pretty spread out. I assume it’s been because of the election. There’s a few on holiday and some sick this week meaning a lot of shifts for me yay money!. I spent my last 3 shifts on the pass this weekend, left with a bit of freedom to do my own thing.

The Sous Chefs have been busy setting up the big wine function on Monday for the wine making company called. Hand of God or Hand of Man. On the menu I saw Lobster Thermidor Vole-au-Vents, Venison with beetroot and carrot terrine and our Whole Roasted Duck with Chickpea Crepes amongst other things I can’t really remember.  

Also my knives are finally getting blunt; I should either invest on a stone or maybe get them sharpened. Schools all theory this week to work on our assignment, I’m thinking about sleeping in but I better not.

No comments:

Post a Comment