Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 165: Picnic On The Pass

This week I have Friday Saturday off for my Mums birthday so I’m technically on 7 days straight, if you don’t include school on Monday. I started with my first shift on the pass again in two weeks, since I got in trouble a few weeks ago.

I wasn’t left a note since I guess I’ve been up there to know the procedures. I looked at the tastes for the night, checked if I had enough of everything for the remainder of Wednesday and checked off upcoming prep for the function.

I peeled some peppers for the function on Thursday and then toasted off some croutons for the panzanella (bread salad) I had a bit of spare time so I did some of Larders prep so they would have a nice and relaxing night.

Night went well ran very smoothly except for an incident with some swordfish going out with the wrong garnish, which was the FOHs fault, not ours. Toward the end of the night we rewarded ourselves with fried up some apples with cinnamon and demerara sugar with beer batter to make some fritters for a end of service snack YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment