Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 83: Pre Grand Prix Madness.

OMG another late night! Today was my split on the pass. This time I was left to do things on my own. With nothing explained to me. I was left to fend for myself. We had some menu changes with some very new and interesting dishes.

Snails and Soft-Polenta
Barramundi and Abalone
Honey glazed brussel sprouts
Wild boars pappardelle
Clam chowder tortellini.
 
There is a few more but these are the ones that caught my eye. Especially the clam chowder which is absolutely beautiful! If you were to go Donovans’ this would be the time to go!

I managed to avoid the attention of head chef during the time on the pass which means I didn’t get yelled at which is a good thing! I braised a lot of peppers for the upcoming functions and prepped them all for the busy weekend ahead.
 
Tonight was a full house again with another late finish. But I have a Pm shift tomorrow so I can stay up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment