Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 82: Prime Minister and Prime Ribs.

Another super long weekend this week with school on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday off to a start on Thursday PM or so I thought.

I woke up to my phone vibrating thinking it was 3PM already. No it was in fact 11 and the caller ID was WORK! First thing that came to mind was that I got my shifts mistaken but no. I was called into work early because the pastry section was in the shit and someone had to go help.

I showered and got into work at 12 and to my surprise my 1st docket was for our EX-Prime Minister John Howard. His VIP table of 3 only ordered some Oysters and a Rocket salad from larder, better than nothing I guess. I can now say I shucked oysters from our Ex-PM

We finished late last night though it was good service, nice and spread out. A lot for dinner 170 and a few race teams in from the Grand Prix.

No comments:

Post a Comment