Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 148 - 149: Di Near Miss

I finally got to go back for a shift of the stove side of larder, making hot sides and bliniiiiis. It had been 3 weeks since I’ve worked that side having to deal with the dockets during the training of the new staff. We had a nice busy Saturday shift with a nice 157 covers. I was teaming with excitement when I found out that Robert Di Nero was booked in for lunch on the Sunday! The day of my shift on the pass, maybe I would get to plate his food.

It was about 12:30 Sunday that a representative from crown called and asked to reschedule the dinner for another time; this was very disappointing to come so close. I mean there had been footy players, F1 drivers and singers in but a big name Hollywood actor would have been nice to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment