Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 63 - 64: Farewell Friends..

I’m used to seeing people come and go now and then especially the new ones but this week I found out in 3 weeks 4 of the chef’s are leaving Donovans. The people who have kept me company and made me feel welcome the last 3 months, the ones who have taught me everything I knew about working in a kitchen.

You may think 3 months is nothing but having to spend 12-14 hours with these people in a single day, everyone begins to feel like family. 2 are doing interstate to work 1 is going on a extended holiday and the last, who I spent most of my time with is leaving due to a old back injury.

I don’t know how the kitchen will feel without these personalities that I’ve come to know and love. But I guess will be a challenge with us being down 4 chefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment