Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 62: VDAY WEEKEND!!

AM on the pass again, today was a lot better, knowing what Head Chef is like to work with and receiving encouragement from everyone telling me that he was the hardest to learn with because that’s just how he taught.

That was my 3 days of unexpected training, after I was grumpy and stressed out as they said I would be. Thank god I was back in Larder for the PM of my split. Did a easy 140, our Quail salad and new style Oysters Kilpatrick are selling like hot cakes.

Finally my weekend on a weekend oh how I’ve been waiting.. My PM after my 3 day break is my real rostered day on the pass CANT WAIT.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It sounds like you and I both share the same dream of becoming a chef. That is great that you are in Culinary School. I am recently laid off corporate worker and do not qualify for loans or grants, so I'm embarking on self study so I can open a restaurant one day and know what I'm doing. I'd love to follow you on your journey though as I'm going about this completely blind. I'm so following you! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Michelle
    Culinary Institute of My Own Damn Kitchen
    myowndamnkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have very similar dreams indeed. It seem as though the recession has pushed more people to take a leap and follow thier passion.

    Your blog looks great can't wait to see what amazing things you and your followers come up with.

    ReplyDelete