Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 123: Sat-tastic Split

Tired! I’m on a PM tomorrow or Today since its past 12, we had 90 for lunch, but as weekends do, they just drag on. Friday’s footy game as all the talk today, it was a very cold Melbourne morning we deliberately left the fans off so we could get the kitchen warmer.

 I had staff meals and I did sweet and sour pork, which was a huge hit with everyone. On that note we started off slow but it gained momentum fast, I was on the pass again today for the PM but I didn’t have to do tastes.

Larder ran with my normal partner in crime and the new guy, they didn’t do to badly for a busy Saturday night. I had some spare moment where I got to help hot entrée and do some fish and chips and a chicken pie. I do wonder when ill get to move up to that section.

No comments:

Post a Comment