Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 116: Mothers Day..

Happy Birthday MUM! I celebrated with my mum Saturday since I had work on the Sunday. So it turns out mothers day with 3 of us in Larder was quiet easy, we barely sold any oysters but the steam veg sold like crazy. It seemed to be just a busy lunch. I was cooking and there were no blinis sold for lunch we made a double batch for nothing. What a waste.

So dinner comes and we expect the same sort of busyness but it just more like a very spread out night we finished at 11 and the whole day there were 2 blinis. We had obviously over prepped and over ordered a lot of produce so looks like some of it was going back on Monday.

Today is also the last day of one of chefs from Larder, the one that taught me everything when i first started in November It will be sad to see her go.

No comments:

Post a Comment