Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 122: Suprise PASS

Surprised with a shift on the pass as soon as I got in. totally wasn’t expecting that one! And what else no prep list, so I didn’t know what I had to work with and what was coming up on the functions. What a way to come back from a weekend.

After a little help with the person running the show on a cold Friday morning I was on my way. The 4 tastes! FRIED GREEN TOMATOES! We had some green toms and that was the only thing what I wanted to try. There was a new guy that started on my days off. He seemed nervous from what I saw.

Dinner time came and tables started late but nothing too painful. On to another shift tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Your talking my language here, friend. I could eat a dirty dozon of these as we speak. Sounds like you're working too hard. Loving the blog, don['t stop. Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first time I tried them. I'd only ever heard of them. But i gotta say I'm hooked aswell.

    - The Pantsless Chef

    ReplyDelete