Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 121: 5 Month Anniversary!

It’s my 5 moths today since I’ve been working at Donovans. I look back and read my past posts, there’s been so many people starting and leaving, I never thought that the kitchen environment or hospitality was so unstable.

A few people are going on annual leave this month so we are gonna get more shifts again. AM shifts are now covered by salary chefs and apprentice’s only get PM’s or splits.

Tonight we had a big function of 28 and I started on the PM whoever prepped our ‘funky’ (function) did a horrible job our roesti’s were miniature and defiantly not a mouthful and the crunchy roast potatoes were more like quartered, redoing this set me a little behind but it was a quiet night with 90 in the books so we had a relatively easy night finishing at 10, but we stayed and cleaned everything as we usually do when we finish early.

No comments:

Post a Comment