Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 89: Easter Monday!

Well the pre Easter period was pretty calm I was sent home early Thursday and Friday because it wasn’t busy at all until Sunday afternoon, where a full dinner service of 165 was booked. Cooking until 5 the AM teams were completely exhausted. I guess they got shafted because Sunday PM dinner was very quiet with only 110.

I was lucky enough to get good Friday off and Saturday to join my parents in Adelaide for a bit. the Asian food up there is great, every restaurant we went  to had decent food though i didn't get to try any western restaurants I was excited with the possibilities of a whole new state with restaurants I could try.

I also got a chance to purchase a book I've been recommended by a friend at school. The Fat Duck Cookbook by Heston Blumenthal.

No comments:

Post a Comment