Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Interview #2: Collins Quarter

Interview 2: Collins Quarter.. Sadly this interview did not happen. Early today I received a call informing me of the rest of my shifts at Donovans. Apparently during my interview I did not grasp meaning that the trial went for a week, whether this is the norm I don’t know. But the time table is pretty reasonable I’m told

Monday – Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: 9AM split
Thursday – Friday: 4PM
Saturday – Sunday: 9AM split

Being committed to my 1st real trial I called Michael Nunn at Collins Quarter and withdrew my application. I apologized for the late notice and informed him of the situation. I went to William Angliss and brought a brand spanking new set of chef whites and checks.


All set for my big day tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment