Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 3: The 1st Friday...

Started at 4PM today and god was that sleep in the best thing in the world. Supposedly it was hot today but I didn’t feel it thought sweet sweet sleep. I walked into the kitchen just a bit over 4. Started with Mirepoix while toasting some Walnuts, did a herd list and cleaned 2 large buckets of oysters, this was all I could manage before diner service started. Three were put in larder today so it was very smooth. I did a few salads plated some oysters and basically watched and learnt how everything worked.

During service I was asked to do a few odd jobs like ice the seafood and cleaned the fridges. It was over before I knew it. Extremely happy when told no grill cleaning today I washed down the larder area then packed away everything and headed home at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment