Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 205: Broken Nails and Cookbooks

Sunday split back from a rainy miserable weekend filled with rain which was only good for sleeping and maybe a bit of shopping. Decided I’d take a holiday next year and use up some of my annual leave. Soak up some sun in Thailand and Malaysia, see what’s happening in the food overseas.

Sunday wasn’t too bad got to take a decent break and did some prep for main course. Had another little accident where I took off a bit of my nail and skin whilst I was slicing beetrroots for the carrot and beet terrine on the big meat slicer. nothing to serious though.

I dropped off at seven11 on the way home and pickled up those condensed cookbooks, which is always good to have just because they have some decent recipes and it’s a good idea to gather and keep these little tidbits when the chance arrives.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment