Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 141: THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE


WHOAA!what a weekend! Saturday dinner! Saturday night was definitely something that I haven’t experienced in a while. Full house on a rainy night, shifted on with the new guy and a trailer. I was definitely not my calm usual self. I absolutely ran out of prep and had to wash trays of Cos lettuce to order. Thank god the trailer knew how to shuck fast while I barely managed to keep up on dockets and scraped through the night without getting in any trouble or coming up late.

My fridges were BARE! Worst case scenario happened. Sunday lunch tomorrow another hammering I had only 1 option is to prep all my big jobs and get set up well so everything was set to just rock on.
I JUST WANT SLEEEP!

2 comments:

  1. hey I have been trying to read everything from the begining but as a cook myself its hard to find the time to catch up to where you are now. I thought it was funny that you were such a "newb" in the begining having to scrub that damn grill!
    I love those nights where we just get hammered and the adrenaline is pumping and we get so high! you are right better prep up!!!!

    ReplyDelete