Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 220 - 222: Crazyness Begins..


It’s kind of while since I posted but I haven’t really been up to much, I’ve been on the pass recently, it’s kinda kept me busy. Our 2nd sous vide machine has arrived and now we have 2 to play with one at main course and the other at the pass. I’d had a chance to experiment a little as well. Recently I was looking up some interesting techniques that were developed on the blog Ideas in Food. I found a interesting recipe for what they called squid crackling, this basically looked like a recipe for prawn crackers using squid.

Ill try it out maybe after the weekend when it more quiet, there’s trailers in again this weekend, a ex MLC girl and a American guy with a really sexy knife, They were pretty good on their trial both qualified I guess they will start next week, as part of the crazy season shifts which start at 6 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment