Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 213 - 216: Hey Hey Hay Baked..

We were supposed to have the kitchen renovation this week but it was postponed to the week after. I was recommended by a friend to take some vitamins which may help with concentration of those days where I just don’t get enough sleep and focus is just hard. Hopefully it helps.

There are new people starting this week two in Larder for the upcoming months of pure Christmas chaos, they are both fresh as I was when I started almost a year ago, I know how they must feel with all the overwhelming information and having 10 people with their own opinions on how to do things.
I’m probably still not the most qualified in larder to teach them properly but I’ve been there the longest so I guess I do hold some responsibility there.
Next week we have someone leaving and another starting and someone back from annual leave, it going to be a very full kitchen.
There’s a new function menu up which consisted of hay baked chicken, crispy ricotta stuffed zucchini flowers, crispy baked lemon potatoes and Caesar salad, a nice change from our more hearty function winter dishes.



No comments:

Post a Comment