Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 28 - 29. Boxing day and The Call..

Sigh I can’t even attend Boxing Day sales when it wasn’t busy at all! The day started with a lot of cleaning and clearing all the left over’s so we could get our sections back in order which took like 1 hour max. Then we found out there was only 80 booked for lunch, very quiet compared to our usual December bookings.

I found out 2 of the larder chefs had resigned which leaves two of us left. I assume we’ll be getting more in.

I had staff dinner on Boxing Day I took some left over pork chops re-heated them and then roasted off some root veggies left over from Christmas service and made a Turkey Caesar Salad also from left over’s.

Day 29! The end of the Christmas Chaos, a very relaxed day, this was my last shift before my Weekend! I had had a go at calling today, first time since I was put on cooking duty’s I barely scrapped through without any mistakes. Looks like ill be doing a lot more in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment