Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Easy Week..

It’s my 4th week now at Donovans. I just came from a small interview and chat with Lee Atkinson from Sofitel Culinary Academy. Found out a little more about that place. The Culinary Academy is the only one of it type in the world. It is beneath the main Sofitel complex and has approximately 80 students. They are part of the Accor Hotel group which gives them a huge buying power and are able to provide better produce for classes.

This week is a relatively easy week. Just had two splits which were day 15 and 16 they were relatively quiet, a nice break in this crazy season. Our next time table hasn’t come out yet. But I’m told we are open pretty much everyday, so no Christmas no boxing day and no new years for me. The girlfriend will NOT be impressed.

But its 4 weeks and I’m still loving it. A lot of people have been coming in and out for trials, maybe ill be joined by some more people. School starts in February on Mondays assuming I’m offered a place at Sofitel.

As for me I’m off to spend my pay and enjoy my “weekend”.

No comments:

Post a Comment