Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 342 - 343: Happy Mother's Day

Mothers Day. Need I say anything else, probably one of the busiest days ever, This was definitely the busiest lunch I’ve ever done, though it didn’t feel that bad, it was a painful busy. Doing 200 covers instead of our usual 130-140.

Luckily I prepped up big making mass amounts of everything on Saturday night so I had nothing to do and had a stress free lunch service.

After 20 Chicken Pies, 24 kilos of mussles, 18 portions of squid and 5 litres of corn soup, my day ended with a familiar face, a old chef that recently left returned from his holiday.
Overall a spectacular weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I have missed this important event for my mom. Though I called her that day and told her that I have booked her in a hotel for some relaxation together with Dad, but still wasn't enough even if the hotel room service was excellent she misses me.Mom is the best.

    ReplyDelete