Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 287 - 341: It's been a while...

Here I find myself proclaiming im not dead and I’m still blogging. The month of March saw us with lower staff than ever. Also during this time we have had the food and wine festival which saw Nigella Lawson and other internationally reknowned guests dine at Donovans for 14 intense days. The Age also made a apperence, closely followed by the grand prix and the recent massive Easter break.

What can I saw with recent change in kitchen positions from all the chef departures I’m in my new section and it has left me so tired and drained that I didn’t really even have time to think about blog posts.
It been a month now since I’ve changed sections and my last blog post, I don’t know how many of you are still reading but, I’m comfortable enough in hot entrée to start writing again.

Here are some memories from the last 50 or so days.

Warm Salad of Scallops and Autum Veg

4 Tastes: Char Grilled Asparagus with Crumbed 6 Minute Egg.

4 Tastes: Seared Tuna Loin in Black Olive and Tomato Vinaigerette with Radishes & Pickled Cucumber.

The Sea of Macroons

Areated Choclate Sponge.

Nigella Lawson's Autograph to Our Sous Chef a Thank You for a Spectacular Dinner.

4 Tastes: Sumac and Chilli Dusted Deep Fryed Crab with Fresh Lime.



No comments:

Post a Comment