Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 344 - 377: 6th Month Already?

Let’s see another month has gone by without a post. I never thought it would be this hard even in the slow season to keep up with the blog.

We are back in trouble with kitchen staff running low as we hit the peak of the quiet season it is still a struggle to maintain a sufficient amount for us to all get normal 50 hour week. I personally have been on 4 splits, but as an apprentice who gets paid by the hour I don’t really mind.

I’ve been through 2 partners so far in the 4 months I’ve been in hot entrée, and my third is being trained this week.

Winter brings a dessert change with a steamed pudding and vanilla lavender mille-feuille on the menu and winter risottos and braised rabbit show cases what’s in season.

No comments:

Post a Comment