Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 393 - 415: Chef De Partie


Interesting few weeks have passed again, with the resignation of one of the seniors, sees me up with a promotion to chef de partie, looks like its pasta for me soon. Feeling anxious ? for sure, this section is extremely busy throughout the colder months, and looking after 2 sections while having to communicate with mains while brining up entrees makes this one of the more mentally stressful positions to work in.

It was my last week in back section hot entrée, no more squid no more chips, no more being told what to do. I wanted to move up but with this short notice it makes me scared, I’ve seen people last less than a minute in there and I do doubt my abilities some times, but it’s time to step up. As a good friend said to me recently “go in with confidence and come out with success” thanks obi wan natoli!

1 comment:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete